Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally over..

Yeah!!! The much dreaded presentation of my thesis was finally over on last Thurs haha. Last week I was working like almost 12 hrs a day: wake up; bathe; eat breakfast; look at computer; eat lunch; look at computer again; eat dinner; look at computer again before sleep at 3am. And the worst thing was, I haven't even finalised my paper due to requirements for last min changes so I couldn't really start working on the powerpoint slides until Wednesday. I only manage to finish it on the day before the presentation, so it was pretty nightmarish for me to start doing the powerpoint slides at midnight.

In then end, I only managed to finish it at 3pm on the day of my presentation while the actual thing starts at 4pm! There was simply no time to even check the slides or to rehearse my presentation (fortunately there's no 3 typo errors) I still remember that my hands were actually shaking after finishing the slides and getting ready to go to school. Luckily my dad sponsered me to take a cab down, else I think I would be late for my own presentation. It was pretty heng that I was the earliest to reach the seminar room, so at least I can set up the computer and projector and get ready before my supervisors and professors arrived.

Luckily, the presentation went through smoothly. My supervisor was there to help me answer most of the questions from the two professors who have came to view my presentation. But it was pretty embarrassing that my supervisor pointed out two of my typo errors. Oops. After piahing through the whole week, i pretty much didn't care about it liao; just wanted to finish it as soon as possible. To my relief, my supervisor congrats me after the end of my presentation. Ha..so I finally can relax and make the appropriate changes to my paper before submitting it. Simply can't wait for the day whereby I can actually stop looking at thesis.

Gave myself a good break by going to play basketball the next day, then meet up with frens. On sat, went to meet up with fornax friends and stay over at omi's home. Long time didn't have a good chat and crapping session with them liao haha. Omi, great thanks for the great hospitality and breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home