Thursday, April 20, 2006

Stoopid program

Didn't update blog for a long time, maybe the steam has died down plus I don't really know what to write. Last week have been trying to run simulations, but end up been told by sup that he wanted an automated program that can run 500 to 1000 times within a very short time! So sian, because the past few 200 times that I ran the simulations were iterative, as in I need to see what is the intersection between the two graphs and then sub back into the program to run again. So, you can see that it takes up a lot of time just to cut and paste into the excel files (for the results) and then paste into the program to run it. Well, out of desperation, called up my godbro to ask him how to write such a program even though he's having a paper on this sat. Fortunately, he only has one paper to prepare else I will feel so guilty to interrupt his revision. Unfortunately, since he didn't dabble much in matlab, he couldn't help me write the program, so end up gotta ask jia. Feel so bad to impose on her even though her job is so hectic. No more modelling of mathematical models! Feel so much like vomiting blood while doing the only mathematical model in my own life!

Well, since my programming skills are nothing much to be spoken of, since I have a japanese test this sat, might as well make use of the time to study the 1st semester mid term test. Well, initially it was refreshing to study it, since it's like a totally new subject to me. But after repeating over and over again, I felt so bored even though my sentence structures ain't that strong. Really touched that nekki came over and helped me to get some of my words and counting of numbers correct, even though he caught very few winks last night. Thanks dear!

So tomorrow will be meeting jia to discuss over the fate of my program, hopefully there's some progress! *crossed fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home