Thursday, April 06, 2006

tired + meeting up with frens

Past few days was feeling shack out..too tired to do anything or go online to even chat. Mainly because on tues nite, suddenly got informed last minute that I gotta finish all my data collection. So I was rushing to finish plus having to prepare for wed tutorial class. In the end I only manage to sleep at 1.30am. I guess due to the effects from having insufficient sleep at chalet, adds on to the tiredness. On a brighter note, met up with ping, faith, LM and SN at somerset in the evening on wed. SN wanted to eat korean food, so we went to the korean restaurant at heeren. The prices were pretty reasonable..even though we thought that the portions were pretty small..we ended up being pretty full and didn't even finish the fish. After that we went to cineleisure's M cafe to have some deserts.

SN has went to japan to study for JLPT1 and 2 for 1 year, so it's pretty great to catch up with her when she came back in march. Learnt that she's finding job with japanese companies, either as japanese trading coordinater or marketing personnel. Think it's pretty cool to do that, cos some days ago, I saw a japanese bank advertising for japanese speaking coordinator, so it's great that one can apply the new language learnt, yet at the same time immerse in a new culture. On the other hand, ping has came back from her master studies in Australia, and has found a job as a biostatistican. Really feel abit envy when I look at them, cos they are able to experience new things through studying abroad. But then, the minus side to studying overseas is to miss friends and family. I have always thought of furthering studies for masters overseas, but after choosing to take my masters in school and attached, that thought somewhat dissipated. I guess I have to make up for it through more travels? hee..

As for LM and ping, they are currently working..LM was complaining about how heavy her workload is..which I think is pretty scary, cos if she didn't clear it during weekdays, her weekends will be burnt trying to clear it. Sigh..I don't wish to have such a job..guess I'm the kind who wants to have some social life yet at the same time having a satisfactory salary.

On the whole, it was pretty great catching up with them..can't wait to meet up with them next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home