Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ouch!

Sigh...yesterday, the moment I woke up, first thought that came to my mind is that "sheet, something wrong with my neck!" And true enough, I can't move my neck properly. Everytime I try to get off the bed, my neck will be so painful. So in the end, I got to slowly crawl up from my bed. So sian, I couldn't really walk properly or do things so simple as taking off my shirt. Cos the moment I do that, my neck will pain really badly and I will double up in pain. So..it's become quite an interesting or weird sight for the passerbys whenever I couldn't stand the pain and just simply squat down to contain the pain.

It so happened that I had already promised to watch brokeback mountain with jia, ming and hua..so I had to die die bear with the pain to go to marina square. I'm really really touched by the care and understanding that nekki showed me. He would bear with me whenever I clunged on to him in pain plus the really slow speed of my walking pace. I will like need to take around 20 mins to walk from suntec to marina square cinema, more than half the time required to just simply walk there. I really feel like a handicapped person and so helpless, and this made me appreciates and luv nekki even more (paiseh if this sounds mushy to the readers). To cheer me up, he bought for me a CanCan (japanese) magazine which costs quite abit even though he's broke. Even though I find that taking cab is expansive, he still want me to take cab home (in the end we share half of the amount) and send me straight to my home.

You are really such an angel dear! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home