Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Huh?

I was on my way to visit nekki at his home today cos he's down with cold and sore throat, when something interesting happen today. Since boarding the bus 105 from clementi, I was listening to my mp3 player when the bus passed by orchard road. Suddenly one boi boi (looking like age of 21 or 22) waves at me and asks me for road direction. The conversation is as follows:
**********************************
boi boi: Does this bus goes to city hall?
me: No
boi boi: Oh no..
me: This bus is going to pass by far east plaza, u better get down soon else u will go to some other place.
boi boi: Okie..by the way, I'm called #### (I can't remember liao), wat's your name?
me: er..pei****?
boi boi: Wat's ur phone no, can we be friends?
me: *Looking er..* Sorry, I already got a bf liao.
boi boi: Oh..nevermind..by the way does any bus goes to city hall from the bus stop outside far east plaza?
me: Nope..need to go to orchard mrt station.
boi boi: Okie, thanks, bye! *alight at next stop*
******************************************

Woah...I'm so amazed that a boi boi will ask me even though I can be his elder sister liao. And this is the first time that such a thing happen to me. Don't know whether it's a flattering or bad thing. Must be I look too young liao?

5 Comments:

At 1:34 AM , Blogger KeY said...

LOL..well, it goes to show that you still have your charms!! Be careful buddy..better hold on to your gal tight..later she find someone else hor...hee..

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger nekki said...

heehee .. mi wun lose to little bois one! *looks at tummy* hmm .. but to be safe, better exercise abit more ... ;p

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger xiaopei said...

hee..guess that serves as a good motivation for nekki to exercise more hee =p

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger nekki said...

nooooooo..... *sob sob*
grr .. better not let mi find that boi boi @#$@#%@@%#$&!!
:P

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Zim said...

Hahaha... if not that boi boi then will be another one.. Nekki better exercise harder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home