Friday, March 17, 2006

Foodie foodie..

Went for kickboxing yesterdae..kept panting and panting..it's like my breath totally can't keep up with the rhythm..totally off form. The main instructor didn't came and attendance was pretty low...perhaps the rest of the students were either busy with their project deadlines or tests. Nekki was thinking of coming down to play some basketball because he's having off day today, but there's only two of us (key and I)..so we decided to meet at marina square instead.

I got to satisfy my craving for the kaminabe (paper steamboat) at Waraku and even pyschoed nekki to eat it with me, even though he was eyeing curry katsu don. Hee..me trying to help u shed a few pounds dear (*evil grin*) =p After that, went to eat ice cream from a Japanese restaurant cum desert shop which has exported the ice cream especially from Hokkaido. The taste was abit like those uncles selling ice cream from their movable carts in orchard road, except that it's creamier and the taste more exortic. Strangely, they no longer sell squid ice cream even though I saw it last Fridae. Also saw the shops selling those ice cream creations that I have eaten in tokyo last time, will go back to try them out next time hee..

Know that this seems abit childish for my age..but still wana introduce my dearest softtoy..also coincidentally named nekki..


Very cute rite??

2nd up..the soft toy that never fails to give me a smile..bobdog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home