Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hectic & Tiring Day..

Quite a hectic and tiring day yesterdae...went for japanese lesson in the morning. First thing when we arrived was to get informed that there will be a japanese mid term test in late april *groan*...wah stress stress..although I can recognise and write the japanese characters liao..but my sentence structure still quite terrible. Sigh..gotta buck up and ganbatte in studying liao.

After that, went to east coast park to meet up with jc friends-jia, ming, ping and qiang..hua couldn't come cos she extracted one of her wisdom tooth and one side of her face abit swollen. Quite some time didn't catch up with them liao..so grab the chance to chat more. I couldn't resist blading when ming and jia decide to blade even though I didn't bring along my blades. But I soon regretted my decision, cos I gotten quite lousy blades (K2 blades all rented out liao..so no choice), whereby I gotta need to spend quite some effort to make my speed fast. Somemore, the shop's auntie no longer gives socks free of charge and charges each for 1 buck. Next time I will use my own blades instead.

But it's really a long time since I went to east coast. As usual, there's a lot of bladders and cyclers..also saw the newly constructed sea park whereby people can ski with the help of wire/rope. Looks abit like wakeboarding but not really that. Seems quite fun to me ah..maybe will try one day if the price is not unreasonable. Mid way back from bedok jetty, saw chin koon and cj..bladed and chatted with them for a while before I gotta went back to return my blades and meet up with the rest. Later, we took the same bus down to bugis because need to go to shaw towers to meet up with nekki so that we can go down to holland village settlers' cafe where the bball juniors are.

The settlers' cafe there seem to be much bigger than the clarke quay one, but I think I will still prefer the latter one becos of the location. While there, we played marriage game, followed by settlers of cantan whereby we pyschoed zim to stop playing with the rest (they were playing munchkins) hee. Find it a very interesting game, cos need to think of a feasible strategy. But then guess we were missing out on the fun of the group game that the rest were playing.

By the time I reach home, it was 12 plus liao...think I'm getting old liao from running here and there hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home