Monday, October 16, 2006

moody..

My mood was feeling kinda lousy over the weekend. Even though I spend a kinda fruitful time on Saturday and Sunday (planning my coming overseas trip and meeting up with the usual gang on Sunday), mind kept being bothered by stuff. Perhaps it was spilled over by my unhappiness on Friday.

Actually, I was in a “not so on” mood and contemplating whether to go down for bball as I kept having giddy spells for the past few days. And to make it worse, my face was feeling quite itchy while in the office. These might be contributed by the terrible haze, with PSI hovering around 100. But that day, nekki urged me to go down plus wana pass the newly bought very very belated present to sis, so decided to go down.

I was cheered up by the presence of nekki, and my face doesn’t seem that itchy once I left office. As usual, people are being split into two groups: the guys at one half of the court, while the gals at the other half. I wasn’t so keen to play with the gals, because I rather play with people that I know and given that some of them are playing more of netball style rather than bball style. I maybe feeling biased given that last time I also started playing bball with netball, but now given that I’m getting old (which is a bad thing), I will prefer not to play catfight with the junior girls (they will tend to cluster around you when you get a ball or stand so close to you even when you are not having a ball).

But something really pissed me off..cos the court was getting overcrowded with 7 on 7 at one point of time, so we split up into groups of 4. I was allocated to this group with 3 girls (let’s call them A, B and C: apparently they are good friends with each other) who doesn’t look so happy that I was in their group. In my mind, I was like, “okie..just a game only, just play and finish it” But midway through the game, I was passing a ball to gal A because she signals to me and I think she was in a good position, but somehow either I throw the ball too high or too hard and she couldn’t catch it. Then she came up to me and said, “I didn’t know you are in my team. I wave to you because I thought that I will pass to her”. Although I just laughed it off, in my mind I was like, “What the…” *_* So okie, even if she wasn’t happy with me being in her team, does she have to make such mean sentences to me? Just want me to feel sad is it? Or want me to “diao” at her for the rest of the match?

Then after the game, one of the gals,C who is slightly more frenly to me, was asking me how come I didn’t came for bball for quite some time, when gal B asked gal C to go over to her side and kept giving me that kind of dislike look. So I was thinking, “What the.., I don’t even know you why u give me such a look?” I just acted nonchalant and sat there looking at the other teams playing.

But these two incidents made me pretty pissed off. But after cooling down and thinking back, it just doesn’t seem justified for me to stay angry with their childish manners. Sometimes people just love to do mean things to people that they don’t even know. They just base their actions on their own perceptions or they simply see some people’s appearance not to their own liking. If they know me and then decide that they don’t like my character and behave like that to me, fine. But the thing is they just go ahead and do such childish things, behaving as though they are in kindergarten or primary schools where they say such things like “I don’t friend you” or “I don’t like you”.

I have always had this conclusion that some girls are always so 小气(up to now, this conclusion still haven’t change). From primary school days, they will like to cluster in groups and then just outcast people that they don’t like without telling those innocent people why. Guys behave differently. If they don’t like a particular trait in a guy, they will either tell it straight to the guy’s face and then after a quarrel or two, they will forgive each other and make up. Or they accept the guy as he is. So that’s the reason I rather hang out with guys rather than girls. I was simply tired of all these childish girls’ antics in primary or secondary school and decided to change my own environment through this way. Plus, I will only really dislike a person if he or she is really incorrigible.

And maybe cos of some unhappy childhood experiences involving such girls, I can become very “dao” and having a “bochap” manner. I guess that’s one way of protecting myself.

I guess I won’t be playing bball with gals A and B in future days even if that made me seem a bit小气. But why bother giving them the respect when they don’t give the same respect to me?

4 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

monthly entry? i can see you hav alot of 怨气. haha.. you where got dao and bochap? =)

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger xiaopei said...

hee..getting lazy to blog ah..
ha..i think so leh..but now okie liao lah..hee..to close friends of cos not dao lah =p

 
At 11:17 PM , Blogger Zim said...

hey.. diden know bball people giving you headache... aiyah.. neva mind lah, ignore those people lah! :)

Anyway, can blog more with all the Taiwan photos! And we need to meet for lunch again!

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger xiaopei said...

thanks zim! yeah..have already forget abt all these stuff liao..

Taiwan trip was great, gave me a gd break..will blog abt it soon, u fix a dae for lunch bah! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home