Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Damn Suay..

Last Thursday and Friday was pretty suay:

1) One of the soles of my sandals came off in the midst of struggling to overcome the heavy rain while walking towards the MRT station. But luckily still able to walk with my sandals on. So went to buy a new pair of sandals and send the old ones for repair during lunch. But end up eating lunch in a rush.
2) Type a report from 5 till 14 pages only to get it overwritten by the old file at the end of the day. When this happens, I was half sian diao, half having an "argghhh" look on my face, cos I gotta submit the report by the end of the next day. So end up lugging back notes to retype again at night and dashing the original hope that I will be able to rest and relax at night, after a long day in office. Lesson learnt: Always save the same file with different names even though you are pretty sure that you won't make the same mistake twice!!
3) Waited for bus for half an hour. It's not like I don't want to go home early, but the stoopid bus just won't come earlier. And the funny cum frustrating thing is that SBS has actually promised that each bus will arrive within 7 to 8 minutes! Someone gotta calls LTA to complain about it.
4) Got whacked in the eye and mouth during bball session. I know that injuries are part and parcel of contact sports, but there's one time I was just innocently and unexpectedly hit. I was just standing outside the circle and doing nothing when I got whacked in the mouth. And the thing is, nobody has even signal to or pass me the ball! A bit pissed off but feeling okie already.
5) Maybe cos overexert my body in playing bball or what, vision got blurred and feel naseuous cum having a terrible headache near my eye. Luckily Key gave me a ride home so able to reach home faster. Ended up worrying dear nekki and didn't go to attend jap class the next day.

Well, these 2 days are some of my suayest days for the year..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home