Sick
These 2 days was on MC...it started with just running nose on Tues...Started to feel hot and cold on Tues nite, so popped 2 Febs pills. Feel a bit better on Wed morning, so went to work. However, started to feel very cold once in office, plus a headache. As I could not even focus reading notes, decided to take MC. Went to see doctor, so he advised me to stay at home on Thursday too, else all the symptoms of flu will start coming back.So spent these 2 days sleeping away. Thurs felt better, but throat started to get the irritating feeling: like phelgm stuck in there but cannot get it out. So ended up coughing for almost the entire day. Yesterday was coincidentally my 22nd anniversary with Nekki. Nekki was very sweet, he went to buy a bouquet of flowers for me:
At that time, when he msged me to say that he has reached the police post, which is at the bottom floor of my flat, I had absolutely no idea that he had bought the flowers. So when I went down, he has climbed to the seventh floor, sweating and holding the flowers. Was very touched to see him but couldn't gave him a hug as I was down with flu. Hee..happy anniversary dear! Even though we only spent about 20 mins together, was very touched =)
Today, when I came back to office, found that there are some sweets and biscuits placed on my desk. Asked my colleague who sat opposite me and found out that some of the colleagues have placed them there. So sweet of them!



1 Comments:
Hope you do get better. Wow, 22nd anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home