Friday, October 19, 2007

Ouch! Sprained ankle..

Have wanted to blog a lot of things like the fantastic movies that I have been catching (i.e. Ratatouille, Hair Spray, Bourne Ultimatium) , but simply have no time to do so..

Oh well...since I have some time to spare now..will blog about my poor ankle. Sprained it since last Friday while playing basketball. Since it was the first time that I sprained it, was quite fearful of the pain and the troubles that come with it. It was the first time that I fully appreciate my ankle: for allowing me to walk fast without any difficulty; for allowing me to play the piano nicely via stepping on the pedal; for allowing me to wear pants or bottoms without any difficulty and so on..

It was also the first time that I really understand how handicapped people feel..the feeling of any part of the body that can no longer function well is simply extremely painful and helpless. All along I have only treated my ankle as a normal part of my body, and didn't really pamper it or treat it well.

I promise I will treat my poor ankle well when it recovers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home