こわい Scary!!
Yesterday evening as I was walking along the bridge towards Central Mall with two of my colleagues, we saw an old Indian man, who was half naked (wearing a pair of very old shorts) walking towards us. He had overgrown his beard and thus looked like an unkempt person. I tried not to notice him much as I walked past him, however he started laughing as we passed him.His laughter is not like those kind of chirpy, happy laughter, instead it sounds very, very eerie. The moment he started to laugh, I can feel my shivers going down my spine. Even though the street was quite bright and there were two colleagues beside me, I can't help but feel afraid: mainly afraid that something bad will happen (my footsteps also quicken at the same time as I was afraid of being near him) I have never experienced this kind of fear even when I attend those "fright night" (whereby pple will dress up as ghosts to scare people) organised by camps. *Touch wood!* Hope I didn't see anything dirty! Well, if that person was to act in a horror film, I think he will win the best actor award. So scary ah! Think I'm still abit tramuatised by the laughter.


2 Comments:
i think i noe who u referring to... i always see him walkin ard chinatown area on my way to and back home from the office. believe me he's nt the oni funny person walkin ard...
but come to tink of it these pple r quite pitiful too cos no one wans to go near them rite?
oh my god, really ah...eee....then I think I better need more protection if I walk around my office area hee =p
Yep that's true, but the laughter that he gave made me even more scared to go near him ah
Post a Comment
<< Home